Appearing in "From the Ashes... "Edit
- Anna Kapplebaum (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Falcon (Sam Wilson)
- Josh Cooper (First appearance)
- Mike Farrel (First appearance) (Cameo) (unnamed)
- Nick Fury
- Peter Parker (Cameo)
- Sharon Carter (Only in flashback)
- Nazi Party
- Colonel Steiger (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Franz (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Frank (a cameraman)
- Katie Burns
- Nazi Germany
- New York City
- Captain America's Motorcycle (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "From the Ashes... "Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- In this issue, Captain America moves to 569 Leaman Place in Brooklyn Heights. He will remain at this address until Captain America #317.
- Diebenwald is a fictional "Death Camp".
- This issue contains a letters page, Letters to the Living Legend. Letters are published from Jeffrey Lowndes, Commander Quotey, Jonathan Hechbeg, and Bill Hara.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story#LG-481.
- Steve Rogers phone number is listed this issue: 212-555-3592.
- Anna Kapplebaum's Death Camp number, permanently tatooed on her arm, is shown. She is has been designated as 3456011.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America Vol 1 237 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Captain America series
- Captain America, Vol. 1
- Captain America, Vol. 2
- Captain America, Vol. 3
- Captain America, Vol. 4
- Captain America, Vol. 5
- Captain America and the Falcon
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #237 
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.