Appearing in "By the Dawn's Early Light!"Edit
- SHIELD agents
- General Phillips (Only in flashback)
- Walter Rogers(First appearance) (State Department official) (Only in flashback)
- New York State
- Fort Dix (First appearance), New Jersey
- Captain America's Shield
- Captain America's original Tri-angular Shield
Synopsis for "By the Dawn's Early Light!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Cover art by Byrne and Rubinstein per signatures on original art.
- Plot by Stern and Byrne, script by Stern.
- This issue refutes a great deal of Captain America's origin from Steve Gerber's Captain America #225.
- This issue contains a letters page, Letters to the Living Legend. Letters are published from Carlos M. Ferdez and Dean Smith.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story#LF-116.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for info.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America Vol 1 247 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Captain America series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #247 
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.