Appearing in "Cap for President!"Edit
- Agent Zimmer (First appearance)
- Josh Cooper
- Mike Farrell
- Bernadette Rosenthal
- Nick Fury
- Dum Dum Dugan
- The M.L.A. (First appearance) (a terrorist group)
- Congressman Gundersen (First appearance)
- Samuel T. Underwood (First appearance)
- Representatives of the New Populist Party
- Charlie (First appearance)
- Harv (First appearance)
- Marty (First appearance)
- Edwin Jarvis
- Iron Man
- Doctor Strange
- J. Jonah Jameson
- Robbie Robertson
- Mrs. Crosley (First appearance) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Charles P. Irwin
- New York City
- An unnamed Convention Center
Synopsis for "Cap for President!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Plot assist by Perlin and McKenzie (explained in the letters page: Letters to the Living Legend), input by Shooter.
- Story pencils: last page by Hannigan.
- The letters page also contains a published letter from James Keepnews. Replies and Editorial from Roger Stern.
- A follow-up story on "What If" Captain America became president was in What If Vol 1 #26.
- Since this issue was published in 1980, Cap's opponents probably would have been future President Ronald Reagan and incumbent President Jimmy Carter.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for info.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America Vol 1 250 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Captain America series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #250 
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America Vol 1 
- This story is reprinted in the following comics/TPB's:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.