Appearing in "Should Old Acquaintance Be Forgot"Edit
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Baron Blood (Disguised)
- Edwin Jarvis
- Jacqueline Falsworth (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Jenny(First appearance)
- Montgomery Falsworth (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Kenneth Crichton (First appearance)
- Joey Chapman (First appearance)
- Hotchkins(First appearance)
- Human Torch (Jim Hammond)
- Master Man
- The Face
- Warrior Woman
- Agent Axis
- Asbestos Lady
- The Scarlet Scarab
- Blue Bullet
- Adolf Hitler
- Atlantic Ocean
- New York City
- Captain America's Shield (Appears in flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "Should Old Acquaintance Be Forgot"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Plot by Stern and Byrne, script by Stern.
- Captain America announces that his "full memory" has just recently returned. This clears up why he did not immediately recognize old friends (such as the Sub-Mariner) as early as Avengers #4.
- This issue contains a letters page: Letters to the Living Legend. Letters are published from Eric Watts, Nick Grassel, and Arthur Cadeaux.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for info.
- Captain America says it has been a long time since he has been to England? It is revealed in Captain America #257 that, since his revival, Cap has returned to England every year on the date of Bucky's disappearance in 1945! Maybe his full memory has not been restored at this time...
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America Vol 1 253 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Captain America series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #253 
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.