Appearing in "Blood on the Moors"Edit
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Bernie Rosenthal (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Anna Kapplebaum
- Jacqueline Falsworth (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Montgomery Falsworth (Death)
- Kenneth Crichton (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Joey Chapman (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Baron Blood (Apparent Death) (Appears in flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "Blood on the Moors"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Plot by Stern and Byrne, script by Stern.
- Page one states, "Special Thanks to Colin Campbell for his kind assistance."
- This issue is dedicated to former Captain America artist Frank Robbins. Robbins was the first artist to draw Union Jack.
- This issue contains a letters page: Letters to the Living Legend. Letters are published from: Bruce Weintraub, Al Schroeder III, Will Hevelin, Eric L. Watts, and Jon Green.
- In this issue the first Montgomery Falsworth (Union Jack I) dies. It is also revealed that the second Union Jack died in 1953. Joseph Chapman assumes the mantle as the third Union Jack.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for info.
- This issue contains a full page advertisement of Doctor Strange, Volume I.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America Vol 1 254 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Captain America series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #254 
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.