Appearing in "Rite of Passage"Edit
- Edwin Jarvis
- Beast (Hank McCoy)
- Ray Coulson
- John Coulson
- The "Huns" a biker gang
- Captain America's Motorcycle (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Rite of Passage"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Plot and title by Shooter, script by Michelinie.
- Inks are credited to Quickdraw Studios (i.e. Frank McLaughlin).
- Captain America is presented with a custom red, white, and blue motorcycle in this issue. Captain America has riden numerous motorcycles in the past dating back to World War II.
- Arne Starr who worked for Frank McLaughlin at "Quickdraw" was the person who got to ink Captain America's motorcycle as one of his early professional comic jobs.
- Doc Ock was last seen in Daredevil #165.
- This issue contains a letters page: Letters to the Living Legend. Letters are published from Wayne R. Smith, David Alspaw, Mark Tuttle, Michael S. Martin, Alan Nussbaum, Mike Lanzaiotti, Raphael Cung, and Barry Dutter.
- John Coulson is mistakenly called "Joey" by Captain America in this issue.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America Vol 1 259 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Captain America series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #259 
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.