Appearing in "Yesterday's Shadows!"Edit
- Gail Runciter
- Arnie Roth
- Bernie Rosenthal
- Anna Kapplebaum
- Josh Cooper
- Mike Farrell
- Samuel Wilson
- Arnim Zola
- Baron Zemo (Helmut Zemo) (Cameo)
- Arnim Zola monster creations
- "Sandy" Sanderson
- Rabbi Kessler
- Sarah Wilson-Casper
- Carol Davis
- Peter Parker
- Sammy Bernstein
- New York City
Synopsis for "Yesterday's Shadows!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The Golden Age cover logo that first appeared on Captain America Comics #1 (1940) reappears for only the second time in the Modern Age (it also appeared on Captain America #255). It would remain for a lengthy run and be used yet again in Captain America, Volume V
- Arnie Roth and his roommate Michael are in fact a gay couple - the first in mainstream comics. Though this is never made overt, J.M. DeMatteis has written that it was a quite deliberate attempt to introduce homosexual characters to the Marvel universe.
- Steve Rogers quits his job at Bennett Advertising due to his protest of Anti-Semitic remarks of his boss Mr. Bennett.
- This issue contains a letters page: Letters to the Living Legend. Letters are published from: John Brittan, Bruce Caldwell, David Reitzes, Bill D. Middleton, David G. Thompson, Matt Bowerman, and Frank Gruber.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America Vol 1 275 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Captain America series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #275 
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America Vol 1 
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.