Appearing in "Before the Fall"Edit
- Red Skull (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Steven Rogers (Grand Director) (Only in flashback)
- Doctor Faustus (Only in flashback)
- Gail Runciter
- Agent Hendricks
Synopsis for "Before the Fall"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Jack Monroe returns to he Marvel Universe in this issue. He was last seen in Captain America #156.
- In this issue, it is revealed that Jack Monroe was not killed by the Grand Director as previously revealed in Captain America #236. The Grand Director, under the influence of Dr. Faustus, was mentally manipulated into believing he had done so.
- This issue contains a letters page: Letters to the Living Legend: Letters are published from: Brian Nelson, Barry Dutter, and Frances Kerman. The letters page also contains a Statement of Ownnership, Management, and Circulation.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #281' 
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.