Appearing in "Das Ende!"Edit
Cap fights the Red Skull believing his friends dead, injected with poison, Cap goes after the Red Skull with a vengeance!
- Plot by DeMatteis, script by Ellis. Michael Ellis is a pseudonym suggested to DeMatteis by editor Gruenwald. The script was by DeMatteis and then partially changed.
- The letters page, "American Grafitti", contains a pin-up of the Red Skull and Captain America in battle. It is titled, "The End of an Era".
- Although the Red Skull "dies" in this issue, he will return. He appears as a spirit in Captain America #326 and returns in actuality in Captain America #350.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America Vol 1 300 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Captain America series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Captain America #300 at Comic Book DB
- Captain America #300 at Comic Vine
- Captain America #300 at Grand Comics Database
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.