Appearing in "The Chasm"Edit
Captain America's personal war against the anarchy champion, Flag-smasher, leads Cap straight into on Alpine ambush in "The Chasm."
- The letters page, American Grafitti, contains 43 letters on the design and location of the Serpent Citadel. It is agreed by the editor, that one submittted answer was correct: The citadel is a specially equipped hosipital (formerly for mental patients). One letter printed in this issue was from Jack Abel.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America Vol 1 322 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Captain America series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #322 
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.