Appearing in "Remote Control"Edit
- Acts of Vengeance Prime Movers
Solicit Synopsis:EditThe Red Skull orders Crossbones to help the super-villains who've escaped from the Vault. And to stop Captain America from intercepting him, the Red Skull sends Iron Man's enemy, the Controller! Plus: Cobra and Mr. Hyde were once partners, now Mr. Hyde is out to kill Cobra. Why are they trying to kill each other?
Appearing in "Nowhere To Hyde!"Edit
Synopsis for "Nowhere To Hyde!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Part of the Acts of Vengeance event.
- This issue contains a letters page, American Grafitti. Letters are published from: James Fitzgerald, Howard T. Kidd, and Patrick B. Milano.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for info.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America Vol 1 366 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Captain America series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #366 
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.