Appearing in "Crossroads"Edit
- Nazis (Appears in flashback and main story)
- President Bill Clinton
- Avengers (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Cable (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Baron Zemo (Appears in flashback and main story)
- MODOK (Appears in flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "Crossroads"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Colonel Von Wagner and Iron Valkyrie have their first appearances this issue in a flashback. They are not characters from the normal Earth-616 Marvel Universe.
- Captain America removes the SHIELD/Eagle logo from his cowl. He will replace it with the traditional letter "A" next issue.
- The black and white Scene from World War II is drawn by Travis Charest; he is not credited in the Issue
- This would be the first issue of Captain America done by Wildstorm Studios after Marvel pulled their contract from Extreme Studios. As such there is a notable change in some of the Heroes Reborn mythos dealing with Captain America. In Captain America #3 Nick Fury tells Captain America that they used one of the Red Skull's experiments called "Operation: Sleeper" to keep him under wraps under an assumed identity. It is suggested that he's been living as a family man for the entire time after the war. Another issue is the fact that Nick Fury gives SHIELD credit for reactivating Captain America, this would also be incorrect as it was Abraham Wilson that -- acting independently -- reactivated Captain America strictly for the purpose of giving him his shield back.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America Vol 2 7 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Captain America series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America Vol II 
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.