- I see you are armed with a new shield, Capitan.
- -- Batroc
Appearing in "Capmania"Edit
Synopsis for "Capmania"Edit
The story starts with Cap diving of a building towards a canister of nerve gas that has been dropped towards the street below. He catches it and grabs an arrow, shot by Hawkeye, with a rope attached. Captain America jumps to the ground and is almost immediately swarmed by fans. A man walks up to Cap and introduces himself as Andrew Bolt, a congressman. He asks Cap if he will endorse his election campaign. Cap responds with no, and says that he trusts the people to vote for the right person without his input.
- This issue contains a letters page, American Grafitti. However it only provides the unpublished dialogue from Page 17 of Captain America Vol 3 #3 along with an explanation of why it was omitted. Letters are "on hold for another month".
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America Vol III 
- This story is reprinted in the following comics/TPB's: