- It's ground zero for trouble, Steve.
- -- Agent 13
Appearing in "Fractured"Edit
Synopsis for "Fractured"Edit
Cap goes to Khamiskan looking to find a missing Nick Fury. Instead he is captured by David Ferrari and the Crimson Dynamo. To make matters worse, Fury has been effectively brainwashed.
- The cover lists the number "509". This would be the issue number if Captain America was still numbered from its volume 1 status from Tales of Suspense/Captain America Vol 1.
- Colourist Bart Sears is credited as "Avalon's Bart".
- It is undetermined who is wearing the Crimson Dynamo armor in this issue. Multiple people have done so in the past.
- This issue contains a letters page, "American Grafitti". Letters are published from: Kiwi Don, Steven Novak, Steven Munger, Maarten Bouw, Polly Toluba, and Delvin Williams.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit