Appearing in "Live, Kree or Die, Part II: Stuck in the Middle"Edit
- Augie(First appearance)
- Lunatic Legion (Kree Survivors) (Earth-616)
- Andrew Bolt
- Ulyssess R. Chapman (First appearance)
- Barry(First appearance) (who looks alot like Larry King)
- Captain America's Repllica Tri-Angular Shield (Destroyed in this issue)
Synopsis for "Live, Kree or Die, Part II: Stuck in the Middle"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Captain America's triangular shield is battered and "trashed" by Bronchar of the Lunatic Legion (Kree Survivors) (Earth-616). It will be replaced by a unique Energy shield next issue.
- This issue part of the "Live Kree or Die" event. This story is part II which began in Iron Man, Vol III, #7 and continues in Quicksilver #10. The story concludes in Avengers Vol III, #7.
- The newscaster in this issue, "Barry", who interviews General Ulyssess R. Chapman has a striking resemblance to talk show host Larry King. "Barry" has a similar hairstyle, glasses, and distinctive red suspenders.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America Vol III 
- This story is reprinted in the following comics/TPB's:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.