- You see, they could kill a dreamer. But they could never kill the dream. They called jail the revolutionary. But they could never jail the revolution.
Appearing in "Captain of Nothing: Part I"Edit
- Power Elite
- Owl (Leland Owlsley)
- Owl's henchmen
- Nick Fury, Jr.
- Myrmidon guards (First appearance)
- Jigsaw (Billy Russo) (Cameo)
- Griffin (John Horton) (Cameo)
- Absorbing Man (Carl "Crusher" Creel) (Cameo) (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Mister Hyde (Calvin Zabo) (Cameo) (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Hydra (Mentioned)
- God (Yahweh) (Mentioned)
- Sam Wilson (Mentioned)
- Gen. Thaddeus Ross (Mentioned) (deceased)
- United Nations (Mentioned)
- Nuke Clones (Mentioned)
- King T'Challa (Mentioned)
- Okoye (Mentioned)
- Mandrill (Jerome Beechman) (Unconscious)
- Constrictor (Unconscious)
- Leland's father (Mentioned)
- Santa Claus (Mentioned)
- George Barnes (Mentioned)
- Leland's ex-wife (Mentioned)
- Doctor Doom (Victor von Doom) (Mentioned)
- Thor (Odinson) (Mentioned)
- U.S. Government (Mentioned)
- Roxxon Oil (Named only)
- Hammer Industries (Named only)
- Mentallo (Marvin Flumm) (Cameo)
- Daughters of Liberty (First appearance)
Races and Species:
- Power Dampeners (Behind the scenes)
- Guardsman Armor
- Captain America's Uniform (On-screen)
- Captain America's Shield
- Winter Soldier's Bionic Arm
- Constrictor's Battlesuit
- Prototype Eyepatch
- Psycho-Helmet (Cameo)
- Mockingbird's Suit and Battle Staves
- Spider-Woman's Suit
- Fantastic Four Uniform
- White Tiger's Suit
“FUGITIVE” BEGINS HERE!
SUPERSTAR ARTIST ADAM KUBERT JOINS TA-NEHISI COATES FOR THE NEXT DRAMATIC DEVELOPMENT IN THE LIFE OF MARVEL’S SOLDIER SUPREME!
Captain America — wanted for murder! And the victim is a familiar face in the Marvel Universe! How? Why? You’ll have to read to find out!
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit