Appearing in "The End"Edit
Synopsis for "The End"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The event of the "Worldstorm" coincide with the DCU event of the Infinite Crisis in which it also recreated the DC universe. Eventually the designation of the Wildstorm Universe is revealed in 52 to be a part of the 52 Multiverse as Earth-50.
- Jenny Quantum's disappointment with Hawksmoor's failure as being worse "than the time D.C. got destroyed and the team broke up," alludes to the events in The Authority: Revolution.
- Captain Atom's return and his presence in Blüdhaven preludes to the events of the Infinite Crisis spin-off, the "Battle for Blüdhaven".
- Apparently, Nikola Hanssen is the only one in the whole Wildstorm Universe to remember the reboot. Though, there are others in the post-Worldstorm issues who acknowledged the universe's reboot, and while some leading participants in Captain Atom: Armageddon vaguely remember, but couldn't recalled the entire events.
- The issue is included with a one-page summation by Jim Lee.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain Atom: Armageddon Vol 1 9 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Captain Atom: Armageddon series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.