|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Category:Peter Parker (Earth-616)/Quotes.|
The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Hey Kids Comics Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.
Quotes by Peter Parker (Earth-616)
- He was a friend of mine, you... you monster! Well, not a friend exactly. More of a nuisance, if you must know. But he was my nuisance! Prepare to--
- Unless the Lizard is on Mutant Growth Hormone, this looks like something out of your rogues' gallery, Herc!
- Please, Doc, you have to wake up. Not just for me. For Billy. Yes! There you are! -- get up! Your son needs you!
- Oh God. It's a museum of Jonah. This is my worst nightmare.
- Truth be told... I don't know how Aunt May put up with me.
- I wish I could ask Aunt May. She'd know what to do. She always knows what to do.
- Oh no... Gibbon!
- Man, I really needed that. For all my complaining and whining, it's so clear to me now... things are looking up. Not for Peter Parker. But y'know what? Forget that guy. Who needs him? 'Cause whenever I want, I can be the Amazing Spider-Man.
- You have no idea. What I've been through. What I've lost... I need a win, Bobbi. I want Osborn!
- You're a mess. You're in trouble and on a suicide mission. And I'm here to tell you... you're done.
- So you have a choice: you want to save lives? Or "uphold the law"?
- You're not getting those kids, Norman. Not as long as I'm still here.
- Okay, when I said everyone was Hydra now -- I did not mean that.
No. Not everything. I've made some huge mistakes. I 've lost friends and I've lost... I lose a lot, guys... No matter what I do, I always seem to lose... But I refuse to be beaten. So I make jokes. I get up right in life's face and mock it into oblivion. Because when I do that, I show life that it won't beat me. Ever. It's true, none of you asked for this life. Neither did I... But we have it anyways. So what are you going to do with it? Honestly, it's not looking good right now. We're cut off and outnumbered by a powerful enemy we don't know. But people need help. So I'm going to help them. Who's in?— Spider-Man, Inhuman Special Vol 1 1
Wrong. It's easy to kill. To destroy. There's millions of ways to do it. But there is always a way to win. And I'm a pretty smart guy. From here on out--I'll find it. Every time.— Spider-Man, Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 656
All items (15)