Appearing in "The Many Lives of Selina Kyle"Edit
- Catwoman (Flashback and main story)
- Bald Louie
- Milo (Flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "The Many Lives of Selina Kyle"Edit
Several mobsters discuss Catwoman. One thinks she's a crimefighter, one think she's Batman's lover, and one think she's a crook. Holly and Karon discuss Catwoman. Holly thinks she's a savior, among other things. The story ends with Catwoman busting-up the mobsters. She tells them to tell their boss, Junior Galante, the head of Gotham's Mafia, that the price of doing business in Gotham's East End just went up.
Appearing in "The McSweeney Case"Edit
- Selina Kyle
- Martin McSweeney
Synopsis for "The McSweeney Case"Edit
Slam Bradley tries to discourage Martin McSweeney, son of Tommy McSweeney - a lifer that Slam helped lock-up, from a life of crime. Selina rides shotgun to keep him company.
Appearing in "Why Holly Isn't Dead"Edit
Synopsis for "Why Holly Isn't Dead"Edit
Holly takes a bath and complains about how they relaunch comic books and retcons characters while Selina Kyle changes between several different Catwoman outfits in front of her. (The irony being that Holly herself owes her very life to a change in retcon.)
Appearing in "Proper Planning"Edit
- Angle Man
Synopsis for "Proper Planning"Edit
Black Mask plans to get revenge on Catwoman by freeing a mysterious woman (who knows Catwoman's secret identity) from prison. He also finds time to take a break and torture someone.
- No special notes.
- Holly's girlfriend Karon claims that she's "No Sweeney Todd" after cutting Holly's hair.
- Slam Bradley loves idiots that hold their guns like Chow Yun Fat because they "can't aim worth a damn like that."
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Catwoman Secret Files and Origins Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Catwoman series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Secret Files and Origins