- Crime needs its beauty sleep.
- -- Catwoman
Appearing in "Broken Mirrors"Edit
- Ash (Single appearance)
- Tulik (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "Broken Mirrors"Edit
During Zero Hour, Catwoman wakes up in bed next to a Sabre-Toothed Tiger, and finds Gotham City overrun with Dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures. A private detective is sent by one of her thieving victims to go after her, but the man is replaced by a Caveman from another timeline right before he finds her. Catwoman goes out into the Crisis with Ash the Caveman and Tulik the Sabre-Toothed Tiger. When Tulik is captured by a strange Animal Control that keeps switching eras, Catwoman and Ash give pursuit, and end up having to save him from a displaced hunter on Safari. Looking into a grouping of mirrors, she is bewildered to see many different versions of herself, seemingly from past, future, and even with costumes completely unfamiliar. Seeing the reflection of Ash in the mirror, she notices that he is in reality a handsome young man from the present. As time comes crashing down around them, and the world ends, Catwoman and Ash share a passionate kiss before fading away into nothingness.
- Part of the Zero Hour crossover event.
- This is one of very few tie-in issues to Zero Hour that don't actually directly reference the plot of the Zero Hour miniseries. It is an entirely self-contained story about... sudden, prehistoric love in the face of annihilation.
- Catwoman sees a number of different versions of herself, including the Catwoman from the Golden Age, and the Catwoman from the Batman 1966 TV Series.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Catwoman Vol 2 14 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Catwoman series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Zero Hour article at Wikipedia
- Zero Hour Frequently Asked Questions
- Zero Hour series index at the DCU Guide
- Zero Hour series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Zero Hour series index at the Grand Comics Database
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Zero Hour Crossover|
The events from this issue or series are related to Zero Hour: A Crisis in Time!, or its successor event Zero Month. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the Zero Hour category.