Appearing in "The World Still Needs... The Champions!"Edit
Synopsis for "The World Still Needs... The Champions!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Although the team members of The Champions work together for the first time, they won't form a team until issue #5.
- Richard Fenster is un-named this issue, but will become a handler for Champions Inc. He is seen next in Champions #5
- Iceman and Angel last appeared X-Men Vol 1 94
- The Angel decides to make his identity public in this issue.
- The Angel is outfitted with a new yellow and orange outfit. The primary reason for this is that writer Tony Isabella felt the previous dark blue outfit the Angel wore in X-Men #66 was too blue. Since the Black Widow and Ghost Rider also wore dark blue outfits, the writer felt there would be too much dark blue color in the new title.
- The Hercules image from this cover is later used for marketing, particularly for the Champions 1977 Slurpee Cups.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Champions 
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.