- In the meantime, you'll punish yourself and your sisters. You've always been better together than you are apart.
- -- Cole Turner
Appearing in "Prue Ya Gonna Call?"Edit
Synopsis for "Prue Ya Gonna Call?"Edit
Magic gangs fight for control against government forces seriously out of their depth. Even with Piper, Phoebe, and Paige on the case, there is little they can do without their own magic. Overwhelmed and outnumbered, the side of good must hang all their hope on the single most powerful witch in the world.
- No special notes.
- After revealing the title of issue 21, Paul Ruditis says "Can't wait to tell you the title of #22 next month. My best bad pun ever! Seriously awful."
- The title is based off of the Ghostbusters' question: "Who ya gonna call?"
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Charmed Vol 1 22 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Charmed series
Links and ReferencesEdit