Appearing in "Embedded", Part TenEdit
Synopsis for "Embedded", Part TenEditSally Floyd and Ben Urich realize Tony Stark's role in the Stamford disaster while the traitor in the pro-registration side's ranks is discovered.
Appearing in "The Accused", Part TenEdit
- Penance (First appearance as Penance)
- Mr. Stricker
- Reed Richards
- Cumberland Federal Correctional Institute, Maryland
Synopsis for "The Accused", Part TenEdit
Robbie Baldwin comes to a decision and decides to register with the government. With his identity as Speedball already revealed due to the Stamford incident, he decides to create a new identity to represent the pain and suffering he feels he's responible for in Stamford. After burning his old costume, he has a new costume designed, and becomes Penance.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Civil War: Front Line Vol 1 10 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Civil War: Front Line series
Links and ReferencesEdit