Appearing in "The Broken Church"Edit
- Mister Strickland
- unnamed group
- Utopia (X-Men Base)
- New York City (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Holy Ghost Church (Appears in flashback and main story)
Marvel’s most-requested duo return in this all-new one-shot, spinning out of X-MEN: NATION X! Cloak -- dark, brooding teleporter. Dagger -- deadly, shining mistress of light. Having quit the Dark X-Men, Cloak and Dagger find their partnership strained as they struggle to fit in among the mutants of Utopia. But when a new menace targets Cloak, Dagger must make a fateful choice for both of them. Guest-starring the X-Men, and written by Stuart Moore (WOLVERINE NOIR) with stunning art by Mark Brooks (YOUNG AVENGERS).
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Cloak and Dagger Vol 4 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Cloak and Dagger series