|Country of origin||United States of America|
|Headquarters location||New York City|
|Key people||Pete Morisi|
|Publication types||Comic books|
|Fiction genres||horror, action/adventure, western|
Comic Media was a short-lived comic book company owned by Allen Hardy that existed in the 1950s. Its titles were mainly action/adventure, western, and horror. Its most notable character was Johnny Dynamite, created by Pete Morisi.
When Comic Media became defunct, the company sold its titles and characters to Charlton Comics. Charlton then continued Dynamite as Johnny Dynamite, with work by Morisi, who continued to work for the company for many years. Johnny Dynamite would later be purchased by Max Allan Collins and Terry Beatty and reprinted in their Ms. Tree title and a miniseries they created.
- All True Romance (20 issues, 1951–54) (romance) — acquired by Farrell Publications
- Danger (11 issues, 1953-53) (espionage)
- Death Valley (6 issues, 1953-54) (western)
- Dynamite (9 issues, 1953-54) (action, Johnny Dynamite in issue #3 on)
- Horrific (13 issues, 1952-54)
- Weird Terror (13 issues, 1952-54)
|This article about a comics publishing company is a stub. You can help the Crossgen Database by expanding it.|