Appearing in "Goblins in the Moonlight!"Edit
- Yemli (Only in flashback)
- Merdoramon (Only in flashback)
- villagers of Ivor (Only in flashback)
- Shokkoth (Only in flashback)
- Zoqquanor (Corpse)
Synopsis for "Goblins in the Moonlight!"EditStefanya, determined to find a way to rouse her master Zoqquanor from his state of death, convinces Conan to leave with the body that very night rather than risk the protection spells of the sorcerer's keep. Pausing only to change her outfit, during which Conan notices an odd star-shaped birthmark on Stefanya's hip, the two quickly make a travois and begin their journey. After traveling most of the night, Conan stops at some ruins to sleep but is awakened by Stefanya as a band of pig-like dwarves attacks, having heard of Zoqquanor's state and wishing to gain revenge on the sorcerer for some slight. Conan fights them, but the two realize they must continue on without rest, and continue their journey east.
Appearing in "Conan's Parents"Edit
Synopsis for "Conan's Parents"EditArticle reprinted from the Howard Collector with intoduction by Thomas.
Appearing in "The Dawning"Edit
Synopsis for "The Dawning"Edit
Appearing in the 4st StoryEdit
- Appearances not yet listed
Synopsis for the 4st StoryEdit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- synopsis by YardIHS
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Conan the Barbarian Vol 1 47 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Conan the Barbarian series
Links and ReferencesEdit