Appearing in "Countdown Presents: Lord Havok and the Extremists - Part Four: Losing my Religion"Edit
Synopsis for "Countdown Presents: Lord Havok and the Extremists - Part Four: Losing my Religion"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Lord Havok's incantation spell of removing Dreamslayer from Louis is "backwards speech" to effect magic (in a manner similar to the Zatara family).
- The events from this issue coincide with the events from Countdown to Final Crisis #14.
- In relating the Church of Dreamology to the actual Church of Scientology, Louis mentions of Dreamology as a fast growing religion with prominent celebrities and businessmen as its worshipers is akin to the real life, recognizable star celebrities who practiced Scientology; the most prominent being Tom Cruise.
- Discuss Countdown Presents: Lord Havok and the Extremists Vol 1 4 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Countdown Presents: Lord Havok and the Extremists series
Links and ReferencesEdit
The events from this issue or series are related to the Countdown to Final Crisis. Countdown was a weekly series spanning exactly 52 issues, and tying in with plots across many story arcs all over the DCU. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the Countdown Crossover category.