Appearing in "Another Country Heard From"Edit
- Harleen Quinzel
- Holly Robinson
- Jimmy Olsen
- Karate Kid
- Mary Marvel
- Pied Piper
- Challengers from Beyond
- Monarch's war machine
Synopsis for "Another Country Heard From"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
Appearing in "The Origin of the Penguin"Edit
- Mrs. Cobblepot (Single appearance)
- Cobblepot's Aviary
- Iceberg Lounge
- Penguin's trick umbrellas
Synopsis for "The Origin of the Penguin"Edit
The Penguin was born Oswald Cobblepot and lived with his overprotective mother in a pet shop in Gotham City. Mrs. Cobblepot insisted that her son never leave the house without his umbrella, for fear that he might die of pneumonia as his father did. This, in combination with Cobblepot's plumpness and pointed nose earned him the cruel nickname - the Penguin. As an adult, Cobblepot became a powerful criminal mastermind, though now he alleges that he has gone legitimate, working exclusively out of the parlor of his Iceberg Lounge.
- This issue shipped on October 10th, 2007.
- Death of the Jokester.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Countdown Vol 1 29 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Countdown series
- Countdown: Arena
- Countdown: The Search for Ray Palmer
- Countdown to Adventure
- Countdown to Mystery
- Countdown Presents: Lord Havok and the Extremists
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Countdown article at Wikipedia
- Countdown series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Countdown series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Countdown article at Newsarama
- Countdown Counseling at Silver Bullet
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks