Appearing in "Let's Make a Deal"Edit
- Jimmy Olsen
- Mary Marvel
- Pied Piper
- Challengers from Beyond
Synopsis for "Let's Make a Deal"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
Appearing in "The Origin of the Riddler"Edit
- Riddler's question mark cane
Synopsis for "The Origin of the Riddler"Edit
Edward Nashton always loved puzzles, but also liked to cheat to achieve his ends. Nashton lived his life by tipping the odds in his favor, and eventually located to Gotham City where he adopted the criminal code name the Riddler. As the Riddler, he came into conflict with Gotham's guardians Batman and Robin on several occasions. After an encounter with a villain known as Hush, Nashton learned that the Batman was actually Bruce Wayne. A subsequent head injury later however, robbed him of this memory, and he has since reformed from a life of crime and now works as a private investigator.
- The events from this issue take place after the Sinestro Corps War.
- Hassan the mummy appeared last in Countdown #37.
- The Trickster makes reference to Zatanna "mindwiping" people. She once used her magic to alter the memories and personality of Doctor Light as revealed in the Identity Crisis limited series.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Countdown Vol 1 33 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Countdown series
- Countdown: Arena
- Countdown: The Search for Ray Palmer
- Countdown to Adventure
- Countdown to Mystery
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Countdown article at Wikipedia
- Countdown series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Countdown series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Countdown article at Newsarama
- Countdown Counseling at Silver Bullet