The High Evolutionary created the first version of Counter-Earth as a purer version of Marvel Earth. As in so many myths, however, an evil force (in the person of the Man-Beast) jogged his elbow. Counter-Earth turned out to be a lot like the original, except that there were no super-heroes. Dismayed, the High Evolutionary sent Warlock to his world to straighten it out.
The High Evolutionary placed Counter-Earth a micro-second out of dimensional synch to hide it from Earth. Counter Earth was eventually stolen by the alien Sphinxor, on the orders of a fantastically powerful alien race called the Beyonders, who placed it in a museum.
Fred (Counter-Earth) (Earth-616)
Jamie (Counter-Earth) (Earth-616)
Jerry (Counter-Earth) (Earth-616)
Ramon (Counter-Earth) (Earth-616)
Ray (Counter-Earth) (Earth-616)
Russ (Counter-Earth) (Earth-616)
- About 70% of the Earth is covered with water, and 97% of that is saltwater oceans.
- Revealed to be destroyed by an enraged Thanos during the Infinity Gauntlet-Crisis in Warlock and the Infinity Watch #4; the actual destruction is not shown in the Infinity Gauntlet-Miniseries
- Counter-Earth was surrounded by a Time-Lag Barrier that separates Counter-Earth from the Original Earth [Peter Parker,The Spectacular Spider-Man#15(2/79)page 6 panel 2].
- Counter-Earth [Suspense#15(3/52)"The Wrong World"]].
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Counter-Earth (High Evolutionary) (Earth-616)
- Location Gallery: Counter-Earth (High Evolutionary) (Earth-616)
Links and References