Appearing in "Nightflight"Edit
- Unnamed crime boss
- Ed (a saboteur)
- Stu (a henchman)
- Walter (a saboteur) (Death)
- Simon Stroud
- Kraven the Hunter (Only in flashback)
- Frank (a train conductor) (Death)
- Jake (a train conductor) (Death)
- Joel Stevens (a hippie) (Death)
- Mary Stevens (Joel's wife)
- FBI agents
- Mel Katz
- Sandy Dehn
- New York policemen
- Lake Rabun (man made lake)
- Tallulah Gorge
Synopsis for "Nightflight"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Additional credits provided by Comicbookdb.com
- Kraven the Hunter appears in a flashback to events that took place in issue #33.
- First and only appearance of Frank, Jake, Joel Stevens and Walter; all of whom die in this issue.
- First and only appearance of Ed, Mary Stevens and Stu.
- Writer David Kraft is credited as Dave "The Dude" Kraft in this issue and artist George Pérez is credited as "Pace-Setter".
- Tallulah Gorge, Georgia is the location used for the filming of the 1972 Warner Bros. film Deliverance.
- Discuss Creatures on the Loose Vol 1 34 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Creatures on the Loose series
- Amazing Spider-Man (Volume 1) #124 (1st appearance of John Jameson as the Man-Wolf)
- Amazing Spider-Man (Volume 1) #125 (Jonah learns that John is the Man-Wolf)
- Creatures on the Loose #30 (Man-Wolf vignettes begin; 1st appearance of Simon Stroud)
- Creatures on the Loose #33 (Man-Wolf vs. Kraven the Hunter)
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.