Appearing in "The Summoning"Edit
- Blue Beetle
- Doctor Polaris
- Green Lantern (John Stewart)
- Killer Frost
- Pariah (First appearance)
- Superman (Earth-Two)
- Alexander Luthor (Final appearance; Dies)
- Alexander Luthor, Jr. (First appearance)
- Lois Luthor (Final appearance; Dies)
- Crime Syndicate of America (Final appearance; Dies)
- Shadow Demons (First appearance)
- Koris (Single appearance)
- Cara (Single appearance)
- Detective Karp (Single appearance)
- Jersey (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "The Summoning"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Crisis on Infinite Earths is a twelve-issue limited series. It is the first DC series of its kind to be referred to as a maxi-series. The Crisis storyline ties into nearly every existing DC title published at this time (See Crisis on Infinite Earths Crossover for a full listing of corresponding issues).
- This issue is reprinted in the Crisis on Infinite Earths trade paperback and hardcover Absolute collection.
- The first issue of this title features a wrap-around cover, illustrated by George Pérez.
- This is the first DC Comics appearance of the Blue Beetle (Ted Kord), as well as his native world, Earth-Four. Prior to the Crisis on Infinite Earths, the Blue Beetle was a property of Charlton Comics.
- Many of the characters enlisted by Harbinger for the Monitor are featured in tie-in crossover issues.
- Alexander Luthor's exodus from Earth-Three is reminiscent of Superman leaving Krypton in Action Comics #1.
- Discuss Crisis on Infinite Earths Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Crisis on Infinite Earths series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Crisis on Infinite Earths
- Annotated Crisis on Infinite Earths
- Crisis on Infinite Earths at the Continuity Pages
- Crisis on Infinite Earths at the Grand Comics Database
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
Crisis on Infinite Earths Crossover