Appearing in "Time and Time Again!"Edit
- Blue Beetle (Ted Kord)
- Brainiac 5
- Chameleon Boy
- Colossal Boy
- Cyborg (Victor Stone)
- Firebrand (Danette Reilly)
- Flash (Barry Allen)
- Green Lantern (John Stewart)
- Guardians of the Universe
- Lady Chian
- Lightning Lass
- Phantom Girl
- Raven (On a TV or computer screen)
- Superman (Earth-One)
- Superman (Earth-Two)
- Anti-Monitor (First appearance)
- Doctor Polaris
- Killer Frost
- Shadow Demons
Synopsis for "Time and Time Again!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Crisis on Infinite Earths is a twelve-issue limited series. It is the first DC series of its kind to be referred to as a maxi-series. The Crisis storyline ties into every existing DC title published at this time (See Crisis on Infinite Earths Crossover for a full listing of corresponding issues).
- The Flash appeared last in Flash #350. His strange appearance in this issue is explained in detail in Crisis on Infinite Earths #8.
- It is revealed in this issue that Pariah is from the very first Earth to be destroyed by the antimatter wave.
- Ironically, Superman of Earth-Two is the first hero to converse with Kamandi. Kamandi is in fact the descendent of Earth-AD's counterpart to Superman.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Crisis on Infinite Earths Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Crisis on Infinite Earths series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Crisis on Infinite Earths article at Wikipedia
- Alan Kistler's Guide to the Crisis
- DC Canon: Crisis on Infinite Earths
- Crisis on Infinite Earths series index at the Grand Comics Database
- The Annotated Crisis on Infinite Earths
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
Crisis on Infinite Earths Crossover