Appearing in "Oblivion Upon Us"Edit
- Alexander Luthor
- Arion (Cameo)
- Bat Lash
- Blue Beetle (Ted Kord)
- Brainiac (Silver Age)
- Doctor Polaris
- Firebrand (Danette Reilly)
- Firestorm (Cameo)
- Flash (Barry Allen)
- Green Lantern (John Stewart)
- Johnny Thunder (John Tane)
- Jonah Hex
- Killer Frost (Louise Lincoln) (Cameo)
- Obsidian (Cameo)
- Psycho-Pirate (Roger Hayden)
- Superman (Earth-One)
- Superman (Earth-Two)
- Easy Company
- Coyote, Texas (19th Century)
- England (30th Century)
- Markovia (1944)
- Metropolis (30th Century)
- New York City
Synopsis for "Oblivion Upon Us"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- With the exception of vignettes occurring in alternate time eras, this issue primarily takes place in July of 1985.
- Although the Losers are killed in this issue, their final mission is more cohesively covered in August's Losers Special.
- Pooch is present alongside the Losers and the Haunted Tank crew as evidenced by events detailed in Losers Special #1. However, he does not physically appear in this issue.
- Although Long Round, Short Round and Worry Wart of Easy Company are not seen in this issue, they are likely present in Markovia fighting against the Demon-Shadows.
- Jonah Hex makes reference to having met Green Lantern once before. The Green Lantern he is referring to is Hal Jordan, and the meeting took place in the year 1878 in Justice League of America (Volume 1) #198.
- Farmer Boy of Easy Company is erroneously referred to as Flower in this issue. Flower is actually a female character from Earth-AD and a friend of Kamandi.
- Discuss Crisis on Infinite Earths Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Crisis on Infinite Earths series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Crisis on Infinite Earths article at Wikipedia
- Alan Kistler's Guide to the Crisis
- DC Canon: Crisis on Infinite Earths
- Crisis on Infinite Earths series index at the Grand Comics Database
- The Annotated Crisis on Infinite Earths
Crisis on Infinite Earths Crossover