- And I figure, if we're going to be a couple, there ought not to be any secrets between us. So, permit me to introduce myself... My name is John Stewart. I'm an architect by trade-- and a defender of the universe by appointment. It's a pleasure to meet you.
Appearing in "The Big Betrayal!"Edit
Synopsis for "The Big Betrayal!"EditGreen Lantern reveals his secret identity to his girlfriend, Tawny Young. However, her reporter instincts kick-in, and she reports the story of the year: Green Lantern's secret identity! Sonar hears the news and uses Tawny as bait to get revenge, but Green Lantern quickly locks him up. Infuriated with Tawny's betrayel, he ends his relationship with her, and publicly reveals his identity to a now knowing public.
Appearing in "Judgment Day!"Edit
Synopsis for "Judgment Day!"Edit
Reprinted from Green Lantern #172 (Volume 2).
- The first story takes place during Green Lantern (Vol. 2) #185.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss DC Retroactive: Green Lantern - The '80s Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the DC Retroactive: Green Lantern series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.