- Perhaps a spot of tea will calm your nerves, Dr. Banner.
- -- Alfred -- at the ready, as always
Appearing in "Batman vs the Incredible Hulk"Edit
- The Hulk
- Alfred Pennyworth
- Gen. Thunderbolt Ross
- Doc Samson
- Shaper of Worlds
Synopsis for "Batman vs the Incredible Hulk"Edit
Bruce Banner is working at a division of WayneTech, assisting in the development of a gamma-gun, designed to cure diseases. Banner hopes it may provide a cure for him - from periodically turning into the Hulk.
The Joker uses the gun on the Shaper-of-Worlds. The Shaper is losing his ability to absorb the dreams of others, denying himself an outlet for his powers, and potentially driving him insane.
As Banner works on a Wayne research ship in international waters, an army team appears demanding he accompany them. It turns out they aren't the army, and Banner is not pleased, transforming into the Hulk. As the fake General wishes there was a bigger monster to defeat the Hulk, a monster indeed appears - courtesy of the Shaper.
- This is the third DC/Marvel Crossover, and the last of the tabloid-size editions for several years.
- No trivia.
- Superman vs The Amazing Spider-Man
- Superman and Spider-Man
- Batman vs The Incredible Hulk
- Uncanny X-Men and The New Teen Titans
- Batman / Punisher: Lake of Fire
- Punisher / Batman: Deadly Knights
- Darkseid vs Galactus: The Hunger
- Spider-Man and Batman
- Green Lantern / Silver Surfer: Unholy Alliances
- DC Versus Marvel
- All Access
- Silver Surfer / Superman
- Batman and Captain America
- Daredevil / Batman
- Batman and Spider-Man
- Unlimited Access
- Superman / Fantastic Four
- The Incredible Hulk vs Superman
- Batman / Daredevil: King of New York
Links and ReferencesEdit