Appearing in "Let There Be Lightning"Edit
- Agent Orange (First appearance)
- Black Hand
- Darkseid (Behind the scenes)
- Doctor Poison
- Genocide (First appearance)
- The Guardian of Death (Behind the scenes)
- Mongul II
- Red Volcano (First appearance)
- Gargareans (First appearance)
- Black Lantern Central Power Battery
- Blue Lantern Power Battery
- Bracelets of Submission
- Green Lantern Ring
- Lasso of Truth
- Orange Lantern Power Battery
- Red Lantern Power Battery
- Star Sapphire Power Battery
- Star Sapphire Ring
Synopsis for "Let There Be Lightning"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- DC Comics solicitation reads: This is it! The greatest DC characters! Your favorite writers and artists! Everything leading to Final Crisis and beyond starts here for just 50¢! Take a journey through the past and present of the DCU, and witness the emergence of the greatest evil in the universe — and the stunning return of a force for good! You dare not miss DC Universe: Zero!
- DC Universe #0 is a bridge between the events of Countdown and Final Crisis.
- Dan DiDio: Originally, we were going to do Countdown to Final Crisis #0 - that’s what Countdown has been counting down to: 51 to 0 – 52 issues in total, a year’s worth of work. Ultimately though, what happened was that when we were looking at how #0 was being created, we realized that in collecting Countdown to Final Crisis, it would be hard to collect the #0 issue, because it would leave us on a cliffhanger at the end of the book. We felt that probably wasn’t the best way to end a book, so we decided to end all the Countdown stories with #1, and therefore make the #0 issue separate. That’s when it became Final Crisis #0. Then, Grant was involved in the writing of Final Crisis #0 of course, and Grant wanted Geoff to co-write it with him. But as we were building the book, we realized that the story wasn’t contained to the stories that were flowing into Final Crisis, involving New Gods and Monitors, but really touched upon so many major events going on throughout the DCU including: more hints to the Black Lanterns story, what’s coming up in the Batman storylines, Superman’s upcoming stories and Wonder Woman as well. Because it started to expand outside of Final Crisis, we repositioned the book one more time, and now it’s called DC Universe #0. 
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss DC Universe Vol 1 0 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Countdown series
|Final Crisis Crossover |
Links and ReferencesEdit