Appearing in "Outing"Edit
- DDTeens (Final appearance)
- Michael Crawley (Dynamite) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Joel Larson (Mothball) (Appears in flashback and main story) (Death)
- Annie Stevenson (Quiver) (Appears in flashback and main story) (Death)
- Evan Huebner (Ghost-Driver) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Heather Hanneman (Raindrop) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Jim Walkins (Squirm) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Colonel McInery
- Nurse Ahrens
- Dexter Charne (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Outing"Edit
Scuzz and his fellow DDTeens are at the cash register in a supermarket in Sheboygan, plotting to steal the groceries they're pretending to buy. At Scuzz's word, they use their parabilities to cause a distraction, grab the groceries and run, but Evan Huebner is tackled by the clerk, who's about to beat him when Evan's anti-body Shadowman steps in and hurls the clerk away from him. The teens escape to their station wagon and drive off, but are spotted by police. Scuzz speeds off and a chase ensues, but Scuzz loses control and runs the car off the road. The police are shocked by the carnage they see when they reach the car.
Meanwhile, Randy operates on Dave at Fort Benning after Dave's suicide attempt. The operation is successful, but Randy blames himself for not having been there for Dave, and misses the fact that his antibodies haven't been seen for nearly three months.
Back at the car wreck, paramedics put the teens in ambulances, though some are dead. As Evan lays on a gurney, Shadowman emerges and envelops Evan inside its body and flies off, much to the surprise of the paramedics.
At the army base, Randy's superior shows him and the rest of his medical team a paranormal like they've never seen - the "Famileech", a gestalt being made up of the Robinson family, who were caught at the bottom of the Pitt in their car and bonded together by exposure to Pitt Juice to create a blob-like create that seeks to absorb others into it. Randy and the rest of the tesam don pressure suits to perform tests on the creature while it is knocked out with halothane.Afterwards, Randy is checking on Dave when the Shadowman appears and brings Evan out of itself for Randy to treat. Shadowman transfers its memories by touch to show Randy what happened, and Randy realizes Shadowman is the renegade antibody he blocked from re-entering his body. Randy checks on Evan, and finds his vital signs are good, but before he can settle things with the Shadowman, alarms begin to sound. Randy runs to investigate and sees the Famileech has escaped and absorbed a nurse, among others. Randy runs, to lure the creature away from the helpless Dave and Evan. The Shadowman goes and bids goodbye to Evan before returning to Randy and enveloping him as it used to do for Evan. Randy tries to fly inside it, but he's too heavy, and the Shadowman flies away from him to battle the Famileech. Before long though, Shadowman is decapitated by its tendrils. The Famileech corners Randy, who prays for help before four more antibodies emerge from him. Inspired by the Shadowman, Randy makes the antibodies surround him so he's protected by four layers of them. He easily battles the Famileech with his increased strength and durability, knocking it back into its cell and trapping it there. Elated by his victory, he lets the now exhausted antibodies back inside him and marvels that the antibody that was a killer gave him a new lease of life.
Appearing in the 2nd StoryEdit
- Nightmask (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Victor (Phantom Bullet)
- Walter (Psi-Lord)
- Danny (The Apparition)
- Keith (Trancer)
- Annie (Purple Veil)
- Holly (Supernatural)
- Dave Landers (Only in flashback)
- ESPeoples' mansion
Synopsis for the 2nd StoryEdit
- Synopsis not yet written.
Randy O'Brien, Dave Landers, and Dennis "Scuzz" Cuzinski are the only original DP7 members who appear in this issue.
- Remember the family that got stuck in the Pitt? Well, the experience has taken its toll by transforming them into the belligerent biomorph, Famileech! Even with brand new powers, can Antibody beat them by himself?
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss DP7 Vol 1 25 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the DP7 series
Links and ReferencesEdit