- I am brilliant and beautiful. Anything I want on this earth I can take and no one can stop me. Simply, I am bored.
- -- Daken
Appearing in "Big Break: Part 2"Edit
- Detective Peter Baxter
- Detective Rodriguez
- Terrill Lee Mitchell
- Taskmaster (Tony Masters) (Cameo)
- C.I.A. (Mentioned)
- MI:13 (Mentioned)
- Interpol (Mentioned)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Mentioned)
- Dark Avengers (Mentioned)
- Norman Osborn (Mentioned)
- Wolverine (Logan) (Mentioned)
- Los Angeles
- Daken moved to Hollywood to make his mark and get noticed, and now he's collected much of L.A.'s crime community into his own private Ocean's 11 in order to pull off the heist of the century. But Daken doesn't start anything without having his own secret and bloody back-up plan.
- Meanwhile, the bodies keep turning up thanks to Tinseltown's newest serial killer. Who is behind the murder of good looking young actors? Why are claws their murder weapon of choice?
- And what, exactly, is waiting for Daken's crew amidst the millions when they open the back of their armored car target?
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Daken: Dark Wolverine Vol 1 11 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Daken: Dark Wolverine series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.