Appearing in "Enter...Spider-Man"Edit
- Masked Marauder (First appearance)
- New York City, New York State
Synopsis for "Enter...Spider-Man"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is reprinted in Daredevil Annual #3, Spider-Man's Greatest Team-Ups, and Essential Daredevil #1.
- This issue features a letters page, Let's Level With Daredevil. Letters are published from Brad Martin, Kathryn Geeslin, Dent Bickness, Manoj Raman, John F. Leber, Doug Jackson, George Drzewiecki, Dan Slade, Gary Feilich, Andy Novotny, and Bud Plant.
- John Romita's artwork on Spider-Man this issue and next will lead to him becoming the regular artist of Amazing Spider-Man when Steve Ditko resigns after Amazing Spider-Man #38.
- Another Minor Masterpiece in the Mildly Magnificent Marvel Manner!
- Sagacious Script by: Stan Lee
- Phantasmagoric Pencilling by: Johnny Romita
- Iconographic Inking by: Frankie Ray (née Giacoia)
- Lachrymose Lettering by: Artie Simek
- 'Nuff Said!
- references: Amazing Spider-Man #16
- Frank Giacoia is credited as Frankie Ray.
- This issue also has a one page advertisement with cover reproductions of Fantastic Four #51, Amazing Spider-Man #37, and Marvel Collectors' Item Classics #3.
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.