Appearing in "Where Angels Fear to Tread"Edit
- Demonic hallucination
- Jack Murdock
- J. Jonah Jameson
- Joe Robertson
- Ben Urich
- Randolph Cherryh (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Where Angels Fear to Tread"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This is the last appearance of the "Storefront Legal Service". The free clinic was bombed by the Hand in Daredevil #174. "Nelson and Murdock" will reopen in a downtown Manhattan high-rise next issue.
- Cover art by Miller and Janson: Janson is referenced at the bottom of the original art.
- This issue contains a letters page, Devil's Advocate. Letters are published from Sherif Laoun, Stu Krull, Elizabeth Holden, Peter Ivanick. and Kevin E. Patterson.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Daredevil Vol 1 177 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Daredevil series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.