Appearing in "The Verdict Is: Death!"Edit
- Judge Lewis (First full appearance)
- New York City New York State
- Owl's Volcanic Island
- Owl's Castle
- Privately Chartered Airplane
Synopsis for "The Verdict Is: Death!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Judge Lewis had previously appeared briefly in Daredevil #3, but his name had not been given.
- Script: Smilin' Stan Lee
- Pencilling: (Jazzy Johnny Romita Had to Polish Off The 25¢ Spider-Man Special This Month, So Look Who Generously Offered To Pinch-Hit For Ol' Ring-A-Ding This Ish:) Gentleman Gene Colan
- Inking: Fearless Frank Giacoia
- Lettering: Adorable Artie Simek
- Bad-Guy Booer: Honest Irving Forbush
- Daredevil #3
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Daredevil article at Wikipedia
- DD Resource
- Daredevil screenplay (unproduced)
- Official webpage at Marvel.com
- Daredevil bio at MarvelDirectory
- Man Without Fear fan site
- The religion of Matt Murdock, Daredevil
- "Secrets, lies - and lawyers!", Douglas Wolk, Salon.com, January 5, 2006. Retrospective of the Bendis/Maleev run.
- Marvel Toonzone
- Stomp Tokyo Video Reviews - The Trial of the Incredible Hulk
- Daredevil resource
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.