Appearing in "Farewell to Foggy!"Edit
Synopsis for "Farewell to Foggy!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
In this issue, Foggy Nelson wins the District Attorney race in a "landslide". This will temporarily close the Nelson and Murdock Law Office. Murdock and Karen Page are both shown later at the old law office building. Page will become Nelson's secretary for some time in the District Attorney's office.
Nelson will later be defeated for District Attorney. He and Murdock then team again in private practice: First, in the "Storefront Legal Services"  and later re-form "Nelson and Mudock" as a private practice.
- Reprinted in Essential Series: Daredevil Vol 2
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Daredevil Vol 1 48 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Daredevil series
Links and ReferencesEdit