- The time for waiting is over! From this day forth, The Hand will no longer hide in the shadows! We will take back the streets! Starting here -- in Hell's Kitchen!
- -- Daredevil
Appearing in "The Devil's Hand, Part Three"Edit
It’s blood, sweat, and brutal truths as the new creative team of Andy Diggle (THUNDERBOLTS) and Roberto De La Torre (IRON MAN) continue their first breathtaking story arc! While the Kingpin secretly builds his power base, Daredevil and Master Izo collide violently over the future of the guild of assassins known as The Hand, and Foggy fears the Matt Murdock he once knew may be gone for good.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Daredevil Vol 1 503 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Daredevil series