Appearing in "The Widow Accused!"Edit
- Ivan Petrovich
- Frank Blondel
Synopsis for "The Widow Accused!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Murdock's decision to defend the Black Widow in defiance and direct opposition to this friend and boss, District Attorney Franklin Nelson, indicates that Murdock has resigned his position as Assistant District Attorney. Murdock will leave shortly after the trial with the Widow and relocate in San Francisco for some time. 
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story#787-Z.
- This issue features a letters page, Let's Level With Daredevil. Letters are published from J.D. Shuman, Lee Breadiron, Richard Rader,, and Robert J. Reynolds.
- "Foggy" Nelson's office sign indicates that his middle initial is "W.".
- On the cover of this issue, the Black Widow is mistakenly depicted without her trademark gloves.
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.