Appearing in "He Can Crush the World!"Edit
Synopsis for "He Can Crush the World!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- On the cover of this issue, the Black Widow is mistakenly colored without her normal skin-tight dark gloves.
- Matt Murdock offically joins as a partner with Broderick, Sloan, and Murdock. He replaces Larry Cranston who was recently revealed to be a criminal. Murdock will remain with the firm until her moves back to New York City in Daredevil #109.
- This issue features a letters page, Let's Level With Daredevil. Letters are published from Paul Sanford, Adriana Gomez, Tina White, Greg Puryear, and J.J. Friel.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story#1067-Z.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Daredevil Vol 1 94 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Daredevil series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.