Appearing in "Guardian Devil part eight: The Devil's Deliverance"Edit
- Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff)
- Human Torch (Johnny Storm) (Cameo)
- Invisible Woman (Susan Richards) (Cameo)
- Mr. Fantastic (Reed Richards) (Cameo)
- Thing (Ben Grimm) (Cameo)
- Foggy Nelson
- Karen Page (Only in flashback)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
- Mary Jane Watson
- Elizabeth Allan (Liz Osborn)
- Stan Lee (Cameo)
- Black Panther
- Captain America
- Baby Karen (Last appearance)
- Sister Maggie
- Quentin Beck (Mysterio) (Only in flashback)
- Rosalind Sharpe
- Wilson Fisk (Kingpin) (Mentioned)
- Becky Blake (Cameo)
- Gwen Stacy (Only in flashback)
- Bullseye (Only in flashback)
- Kevin Smith (Cameo)
- Stephen Strange (Cameo)
- Elektra (Only in flashback)
- Melvin Potter
- New York City
- St. Stephen's Chapel (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Guardian Devil part eight: The Devil's Deliverance"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Numerous members of the Marvel Universe attend Karen Page's funeral (including Writer Kevin Lee and Stan Lee). Other characters might include Luke Cage, Ben Urich, Iron Fist, Blake Tower, the Fantastic Four, Peter Parker, Mary Jane, Black Widow and others.
- This issue features a letters page, Devil's Advocate. Letters are published from Austin Haugh, Jason A. Theobald, Sam Rothenberg, David Bliss, and Bernie.
- Last issue for Daredevil writer Kevin Smith.
- The Television news announcer has an uncanny resemblance to DC Comics character Clark Kent.
- Matt Murdock's boarded up property at his former Brownstone has graffitti titled "Jay & Bob", "Watchmen", and "Harley Quinn". Jay and Silent Bob were subjects of several of writer Kevin Smith's movies. The Watchmen and Harley Quinn are Detective Comic creations.
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.