The full synopsis of this event is unknown.
- Day of Vengeance, part of the Countdown to Infinite Crisis, was written as a loose sequel to Day of Judgment.
- Although Hal Jordan would act as the Spectre all throughout The Spectre (Volume 4), he would eventually become a Green Lantern again during the events of Green Lantern: Rebirth.
- In the 30th Century, Day of Judgment has been made into a video game. At least Etrigan, Kyle Rayner, Enchantress, Neron and Asmodel are all playable characters.
- Media Day of Judgment was Mentioned in
- Images showing "Day of Judgment"
- Event Gallery: Day of Judgment
Links and References
- Day of Judgment (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Day of Judgment at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Day of Judgment at dcindexes.com
This comic issue is a part of the "Day of Judgment" crossover event that took place in 1999. Day of Judgment involved the rogue Angel Asmodel being bonded to the Spectre Force, and using his powers to wreak havoc on the world, attempting to take vengeance against the Presence. Hell was frozen over, and both Demons and the Damned were released upon Earth. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Day of Judgment Crossover" category.