- So we steal some transport, hit the swamp, subdue the alterna-verse zombie version of myself, reunite Shorty with his body, avoid Man-Thing, then hop through the portal and hope it's not on the fritz. What could go wrong?
- -- Deadpool
Appearing in "Next Stop: Zombieville, Part 3"Edit
Playtime is over, and the zombie universe is no place for a vacation, even though Deadpool has been having a fine time in the last human stronghold in existence and playing patty cake with the lovely Professor Veronica. No, no, no. So Deadpool, Headpool and Bill agent of A.I.M. have set off to find their way back to the non-zombie Universe. Just one problem: They've run head on into a zombie-fied Absorbing Man, Armadillo and Aquilar. And these guys are HUNGRY. Time for a full-blown all out battle, complete with a troop of A.I.M agents who stumble into the fray. Even if they manage to get past these guys, will Deadpool's crazy plan to get them home actually work?
- No special notes.
- This cover is an homage to Wolverine #1
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Deadpool: Merc with a Mouth Vol 1 10 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Deadpool: Merc with a Mouth series