Appearing in "Madcapped!"Edit
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
- Lizard (Curt Connors)
- Mighty Avengers
- Vision (Jonas)
- Count Nefaria (Luchino Nefaria)
- Juggernaut (Cain Marko)
- The Hand
- Unnamed ninjas (Corpse)
- Fantastic Four
- Hulk (Bruce Banner)
- Dr. Strange (Stephen Strange)
- Iron Man Armor Model 30
- Daredevil's Billy Club
- Trick Arrows
- S.H.I.E.L.D. bio-suit
- Cloak of Levitation
- Eye of Agamotto
- A bomb
Written by Ben Acker and Ben Blacker, the mad minds behind “The Thrilling Adventure Hour”!
Answering the most asked question since Deadpool’s new series began…
“Whatever Happened to the White Caption Boxes?”
- In this issue it is revealed the White Caption Boxes which appeared throughout Daniel Way's Deadpool run were actually Madcap inside Deadpool's mind. This issue explains how did they merge and how did they separate. The first part of the issue takes place before Deadpool (Vol. 2) #1 and the second part takes place before Deadpool (Vol. 3) #1.
- The cover is a reference to Chuck Jones' "Rabbit Fire" Looney Tunes short, in which Daffy Duck and Bugs Bunny fight over whether it is duck or rabbit hunting season.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Deadpool Annual Vol 3 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Deadpool Annual series
Links and ReferencesEdit